Before the installation and use, read this man-
• For your own safety and the safety of your
• For the protection of the environment
• For the correct operation of the appliance.
Always keep these instructions with the appli-
ance also if you move or sell it.
The manufacturer is not responsible if incorrect
installation or use results in damage.
Children and vulnerable people safety
• This appliance can be used by children aged
from 8 years and above and persons with re-
duced physical, sensory or mental capabili-
ties or lack of experience and knowledge if
they have been given supervision or instruc-
tion concerning use of the appliance in safe
way and understand the hazards involved.
Children shall not play with the appliance.
• Keep all packaging away from children.
There is the risk of suffocation or physical in-
• Keep children and animals away from the ap-
pliance when the door is open or the appli-
ance is in operation. There is the risk of injury
or other permanent disability.
• If the appliance has Child lock or Key lock
function, use it. It prevents children and ani-
mals from accidental operation of the appli-
Subject to change without notice.
• Do not change the specifications of this ap-
pliance. There is the risk of injury and dam-
age to the appliance.
• Do not let the appliance stay unattended
• Switch off the appliance after each use.
• Only an approved technician can install and
connect the appliance. Contact an approved
service centre. This is to prevent the risks of
structural damage or physical injury.
• Make sure that the appliance is not damaged
because of transport. Do not connect a dam-
aged appliance. If necessary, contact the
• Remove all packaging, stickers and layers
from the appliance before first use. Do not
remove the rating plate. It can invalidate the
• Fully obey the laws, ordinances, directives
and standards in force in the country where
you use the appliance (safety regulations, re-
cycling regulations, electrical or gas safety
• Be careful when you move the appliance.
The appliance is heavy. Always use safety
gloves. Do not pull the appliance by the han-
• Make sure that the appliance is disconnec-
ted from the power supply during the instal-
lation (if applicable).