2. Adjust the brightness level of the connected lighting by
pressing and holding the button. Release the button
when the desired level is attained.
- This is also a toggle function. The lighting will dim until the
minimum level is attained or the button is released. The next
time the button is pressed and held, the level will increase
until the maximum level is attained or the button is released.
3. Include or exclude the module from the Z-Wave home
control network with your primary controller.
- Refer to the instructions for your primary controller to access
the setup function and include or exclude devices.
- When prompted by your primary controller, tap the button.
- The primary controller should indicate that the action
was successful. If the controller indicates the action was
unsuccessful, please repeat the procedure.
- Once the module is part of the network, the same basic
procedure is used to add the module to groups or scenes.
Refer to the primary controller's instructions for details.
Please Note: After a power failure, the 45602 module returns to
its last used ON/OFF/DIM state.
The following Advanced Operation parameters require that
you have an advanced controller like the model 45601 LCD
remote. Advanced remotes from other manufacturers may
also be able to change these settings; however, basic remotes
do not have this capability.