1. Push the tool into the hole until the cover is released. Remove the back cover, and lift out the
2. Slide the memory card into place with the contact area face down.
3. To remove the card, pull it out.
Important: Do not remove the memory card when an app is using it. Doing so may damage the
memory card and the device and corrupt data stored on the card.
Charge the battery
Your battery has been partially charged at the factory, but you may need to recharge it before you
can use your phone.
1. Plug the charger into a wall outlet.
2. Connect the charger to the phone. When done, unplug the charger from the phone, then from the
© 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.