Phone management & connectivity
Take care of your phone and its contents. Learn how to connect to accessories and networks, transfer
files, create backups, lock your phone, and keep the software up to date.
Share your content using Slam
With Slam, sharing your content is now easier than ever.
1. Select Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Bluetooth > On.
2. Select Phone visibility > Always visible to make your phone visible to others.
3. Select, for example, a photo to share and Options > Share > Via Slam.
4. Move your phone close to the other phone.
Slam searches for the nearest phone, and sends the item to it.
Operating the device in hidden mode is a safer way to avoid malicious software. Do not accept
Bluetooth connection requests from sources you do not trust. You can also switch the Bluetooth
function off when you are not using it.
Copy content between your phone and a computer
You can use a USB cable (sold separately) to copy your photos and other content between your phone
and a compatible computer.
1. Connect your phone to a computer with a compatible USB cable.
2. Select Memory card.
3. On your computer, open a file manager, such as Windows Explorer, and browse to your phone.
4. Drag and drop items between your phone and computer.
© 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.