User Guide Nokia 515 Dual SIM RM-952 Issue 1.2 EN...
Add social info to contacts Access codes Send a message Product and safety information Check your voice mail Mail for Exchange Set up your mail account Send a mail Get social Chat with your friends Camera © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
QUALIFIED SERVICE Only qualified personnel may install or repair this product. BATTERIES, CHARGERS, AND OTHER ACCESSORIES Use only batteries, chargers, and other accessories approved by Nokia for use with this device. Do not connect incompatible products. KEEP YOUR DEVICE DRY Your device is not water-resistant.
The SIM1 holder can be used for both 3G and 2G SIMs.The SIM2 slot can only be used for 2G SIMs. 1. Push the tool into the hole until the cover is released. Remove the back cover. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
Avoid touching electronic components while changing any covers. Always store and use the device with any covers attached. Important: To prevent damage to the SIM card, always remove the battery before you insert or remove the card. Only applies to SIM1. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
Learn how to insert a memory card into your phone. Use only compatible memory cards approved for use with this device. Incompatible cards may damage the card and the device and corrupt data stored on the card. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
Your battery has been partially charged at the factory, but you may need to recharge it before you can use your phone. 1. Plug the charger into a wall outlet. 2. Connect the charger to the phone. When done, unplug the charger from the phone, then from the wall outlet. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
2. On your new phone, select Menu > Settings > Sync & backup > Copy from dev.. 3. Select what you want to copy, then select Done. 4. Choose your old phone from the list of found devices. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
6. Check that the codes match on both phones. 7. Follow the instructions shown on both phones. Tip: To quickly copy contacts from a compatible phone, select Menu > Apps > My apps > Transfer. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
2. To go to an app or feature, press the scroll key up, down, left, or right. 3. To open the app or select the feature, press Select. Select 4. To go back to the previous view, press Back. Back 5. To go back to the home screen, press © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
Select Menu > Settings > Display > Backlight, and change the setting for Backlight intensity. Set the backlight to switch off after a Select Menu > Settings > Display > Backlight, and change short time the setting for Backlight time-out. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
When you're ready, select Done. 4. Select Save. The edited ringtone doesn't replace the original ringtone or sound clip. Preset ringtones can't be edited, and not all formats of ringtones are supported. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
Nokia Store Download mobile games, apps, themes, wallpapers, and ringtones to your phone from Nokia Store. Select Menu > Store. Many items are free of charge; some you need to pay for with your credit card or on your phone bill.
3. Type in the phone number, and select OK. 4. Write the name, and select Save. Add social info to contacts Sign in to social networking services to add your friends' info to your phone contacts list. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
Did you let your calls go to voice mail when you couldn't answer? Listen to the messages people have left you at a convenient time. To use voice mail, you may need to subscribe to the service. For more info, contact your network service provider. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
With Mail for Exchange, it may be mandatory to use the lock code. Use of the Mail for Exchange is limited to over-the-air synchronisation of PIM information between the Nokia device and the authorised Microsoft Exchange server. This device is able to communicate with Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync enabled servers. The...
2. Select a mail service, and sign in. Tip: If you don't have a mail address, you can create a Nokia Mail account during setup. You can add a Mail for Exchange account to your phone if you want to sync your work or other mail, including contacts and calendar, with your phone.
You must be connected to the internet to chat. Before you can use chat, set up a chat service on your phone. You need a Nokia account to chat. Select Menu > Chat > Chat, and sign in. If asked, select which SIM to use.
Using services or downloading content may cause the transfer of large amounts of data, which may result in data costs. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
1. To switch the camera on, select Menu > Camera. 2. Select > 3. Hold the phone with the camera facing you, and follow the instructions you hear. When ready, the phone takes the photo automatically. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
Send several photos or videos at the same time Go to the folder where the photos or videos are, and select Options > Mark and an option. To send, select Options > Share marked and how you want to send. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
Explore what’s out there and how to get there. Find nearby places Explore the world around you – with Nokia Nearby, you can check for nearby places, such as restaurants and shopping centres. 1. Select Menu > Apps > My apps > Nokia Nearby.
If you visit the same websites all the time, add them to your favourites, so you can easily access them. 1. Select Menu > Internet. 2. Go to a website. 3. Select Options > Add to favourites. Go to a favourite website Open the Favourites tab, and select a favourite. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
2. Select a song. To pause or resume playing, select or . Skip to the beginning of the current song Scroll left. Skip to the previous song Scroll left twice. Skip to the next song Scroll right. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
Press the end key. Set the music player to play in the background Select Options > Play in background. Close the music player when it is playing in the background Press and hold the end key. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
2. Select Options > Add new alarm, set the alarm time, and select Save. Tip: To change an existing alarm, select the alarm, select Open, edit the alarm time, and select Save. Repeat the alarm Switch Repeat: to On, and select the days and Done. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
1. Connect your phone to a computer with a compatible USB cable. 2. Select Memory card. 3. On your computer, open a file manager, such as Windows Explorer, and browse to your phone. 4. Drag and drop items between your phone and computer. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
The update may take several minutes. If you encounter problems, contact your network service provider. After the update, go to www.nokia.com/support to get your new user guide. Your network service provider may send updates over the air directly to your phone. For more info on this network service, contact your network service provider.
For more information, contact Nokia Care or your phone dealer. IMEI This is used to identify phones in the network. You may also need to give the number to Nokia Care services. To view your IMEI number, dial *#06#. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
6. Give the necessary info as accurately as possible. Do not end the call until given permission to do so. When you switch your device on for the first time, you are asked to create your Nokia account. To make an emergency call during the account setup, press the call key.
Do not dispose of these products as unsorted municipal waste: take them for recycling. For info on your nearest recycling point, check with your local waste authority, or go to www.nokia.com/support. For more info on the environmental attributes of your device, see www.nokia.com/ecoprofile.
Using more may affect performance and operation of the device and/or computer. • If you access preinstalled bookmarks and links to third party internet sites, take the appropriate precautions. Nokia does not endorse or assume liability for such sites.
To provide the service described above, your mobile phone number, the serial number of your phone, and some identifiers of the mobile subscription are sent to Nokia when you use the phone for the first time. Some or all information may also be sent to Nokia when updating software.
TM & © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved. Third party products/names may be TMs of their respective owners. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Nokia is under license.
(ii) for use in connection with MPEG-4 video provided by a licensed video provider. No license is granted or shall be implied for any other use. Additional information, including that related to promotional, internal, and commercial uses, may be obtained from MPEG LA, LLC. See www.mpegla.com. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.