Use network connections selectively
Personalise your home screen
Want to open your favourite apps straight from the home screen? You can add, remove, and rearrange
items on your home screen.
1. Scroll down on the home screen, and select Options > Personalise view.
2. Select a bar and an item, such as Notifications.
3. Select Done > Yes.
Tip: To add more apps, scroll to the shortcut bar on the home screen, and select Options >
Change your ringtone
Set a ringtone for your phone. You can set a different ringtone for each SIM card.
1. Select Menu > Settings > Tones, and scroll to the ringtone options. If asked, select a SIM card.
2. Use the scroll key to select Open Files.
3. Select Tones > Ringtones.
4. Select the ringtone.
Tip: To switch between the silent and normal profile, press and hold #.
Set a song as your ringtone
You can set a song from the music player as your ringtone.
1. When setting a ringtone, scroll left to select Open Files, and select the song.
2. You can mark a section of a song to use as a ringtone. Select Yes.
3. To move the start point
down. When you're ready, select Done.
4. Select Save.
The edited ringtone doesn't replace the original ringtone or sound clip. Preset ringtones can't be
edited, and not all formats of ringtones are supported.
© 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
Switch Bluetooth on only when needed.
If you're listening to music or otherwise using your
phone, but don't want to make or receive calls, switch
flight mode on. Select Menu > Settings > Profiles >
Flight > Activate.
, scroll left or right. To move the end point
in the same way, scroll