Keep it handy for answers to your questions. Write down You’ll find them on a label under the cooktop. the model Fill out and return the Consumer Product & serial Registration Card that is packed with this product.
• Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. • Do not attempt to repair or replace any part of your cooktop unless it is specifically recommended in this manual. All other servicing should be referred to a qualified technician.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS • When the cooktop is cool, use only CERAMA BRYTE ® CERAMA BRYTE cooktop. • To avoid possible damage to the cooking surface, do not apply the cleaning cream to the glass surface when it is hot. • After cleaning, use a dry cloth or paper towel to remove all the cleaning cream residue.
They may become hot and could cause burns. • Do not place or store items on top of the glass cooktop surface when it is not in use. • Always turn off the surface unit controls before removing the cookware.
INSTRUCTIONS DE SÉCURITÉ IMPORTANTES AVERTISSEMENT! Pour votre sécurité, vous devez suivre toutes les instructions de ce manuel pour réduire le risque d’incendie ou d’explosion, de secousse électrique ou pour empêcher des dommages matériels, des blessures corporelles ou même des décès. PRÉCAUTIONS DE SÉCURITÉ...
à une température INTERNE de 71 °C (160 °F) et la volaille au moins à une température INTERNE de 82 °C (180 °F). La cuisson à ces température protège généralement contre les intoxications alimentaires. • Ne laissez jamais les surfaces de cuisson sans surveillance à...
PRÉCAUTIONS DE SÉCURITÉ • Évitez de rayer la vitrocéramique de la table de cuisson. Vous pouvez rayer la table de cuisson avec un petit article comme un instrument aiguisé, une bague, un bijou ou un accessoire de vêtement. • De grandes rayures ou des chocs sur la table de cuisson peuvent provoquer une cassure de la vitrocéramique et occasionner des éclats.
Features ZEU36R (Throughout this manual, features and appearance may vary.) ZEU30R Feature Index (Features and appearance may vary) Single Radiant Surface Unit Warmer Surface Unit Dual Radiant Surface Unit Single Surface Unit Control Pad Dual Surface Unit Control Pad Warmer Surface Unit Control Pad...
• Stay on even after the unit is turned off. • Glow brightly until the unit has cooled below 150°F. NOTE: A slight odor is normal when a new cooktop is used for the first time. It is caused by the heating of new parts and insulating materials and will disappear in a short time.
With 3 or more units turned on, surface temperatures are high so be careful when touching the cooktop. After the surface unit is turned off, the hot surface indicator light will remain lit until the surface has cooled below 150° F.
Warmer To turn on the warmer surface unit: surface unit 1. Touch the ON/OFF pad, then touch the WARM pad. The surface unit will turn on to warmer power setting W1 (low). 2. Use the (+)/(-) pad to choose additional settings of W2(medium) and W3 (high).
3. If the error is not cleared, allow the cooktop to cool completely. Locking the IMPORTANT: As a convenience, you can lock the entire cooktop at any time when it is not in cooktop use or before cleaning. Locking the cooktop will prevent surface units from being turned on accidentally.
This feature automatically turns off a surface Using the unit after 60 seconds if a pan is absent from the pan detection surface unit. The power level display will flash feature until the surface unit is turned off when the control detects the absence of a pan.
Stainless Steel: cookware recommended Aluminum: heavyweight recommended Good conductivity. Aluminum residues sometimes appear as scratches on the cooktop but can be removed if cleaned immediately. Because of its low melting point, thin weight aluminum should not be used. Copper Bottom: recommended Copper may leave residues which can appear as scratches.
Such temperatures could eventually harm the glass cooktop surfaces. 1. Be sure the canner fits over the center of the surface unit. If your cooktop or its location does not allow the canner to be centered on the surface unit, use smaller-diameter pots for good canning results.
Apply with a soft cloth and allow to soak. Wipe dry and then apply an appliance polish to thoroughly clean and protect the surface. NOTE: The adhesive must be removed from all parts before using the cooktop. It cannot be removed if it is baked on.
To maintain and protect the surface of your glass cooktop, follow these steps: 1. Before using the cooktop for the first time, clean it with CERAMA BRYTE Cooktop Cleaner. This helps protect the top and makes cleanup easier.
• The keypad is contaminated. Clean the keypad. • Wait for the keypad area to cool down. Remove all items from the keypad area. Turn the power to the cooktop on and off at the fuse box or circuit breaker.
• Time-Out feature activated. Allow the surface unit(s) to cool for 1/2 to 1 hour before using again. • Cooktop feature activated. The cooktop has a rapid heat-up feature and is designed to do this. • The surface units will only be visibly red at power levels 6–H. At power levels L–5, the red glow is not visible but the surface unit is working...
Today Registration Product General Electric Company Warranty Registration Department P.O. Box 32150 Louisville, KY 40232-2150 Important Mail Ownership Consumer Appliances Place 1st Class Letter Stamp Here...
To ensure that your product is registered, mail the separate product registration card. If the separate product registration card is missing, fold and mail the form below. No envelope is needed. Consumer Product Ownership Registration Product Cooktop Mrs. Miss First...
800.626.2000 Service Contracts You can have the secure feeling that GE Consumer Service will still be there after your warranty expires. Purchase a GE contract while your warranty is still in effect and you’ll receive a substantial discount. With a multiple-year contract, you’re assured of future 800.626.2224...
Purchase follows if they fail because of a manufacturing defect: A replacement glass cooktop if it should crack due to thermal shock, discolor, or if the pattern wears off. A replacement radiant surface unit if it should burn out. During this limited additional four-year warranty, you will be responsible for any labor or in-home service.