• Be sure the fan is in the OFF position.
• Place your fan on a dry, level surface.
• Plug the power cord into a polarized 120 volt AC wall outlet.
• To operate, turn the control knob to the desired fan speed: HIGH (III), MEDIUM
(II) or LOW (I) (Fig. 2).
• Adjust the fan to the desired angular air output direction.
• To move the fan, turn the fan OFF and pick it up by the concealed handle
that is located on the outside rim of the fan (Fig. 3).
(HT-800 Series and HT-900 Series Only)
• Locate and mark the position on the wall where the fan will be mounted (preferably at a wall stud).
• Insert two screws into the wall stud. (Screws are not included and can be purchased at a
• Use #8, 1" length screws, leave 3/8" below screw head (bolt) exposed from the wall.
• Line up the openings on the base of the fan with the screws (bolts) and hang the fan on the wall.
NOTE: HF-910 Series cannot be wall-mounted.