Model No.: DCS-50
The DCS-50 Camera Housing is constructed from die-cast aluminium and is powder coated
and stove ﬁnished.The design and manufacture is to the highest technical standard with
environmental protection to level IP 66. The Housing is supplied complete with an adjustable
Semi-Cable-Managed Mounting Bracket.
Ⅱ. Mounting conﬁguration of DCS-50
Inner space for camera mount
W90 x H70 x L230mm
1. Use the rear section of the Mounting Bracket (D)
as a template for marking the position on the
wall of the Mounting Holes (H). Remove & drill to
2. Attach the Mounting Bracket arm to the wall
using the rawlplugs and screws provided.
3. Attach the main Housing enclosure (K) to the
Mounting Bracket with 2 of 1/4" x 14.7 mm
Trilobular screws (F) provided.
4. Release Screw (E) on the Mounting Bracket to
pan the Housing and release screw (G) to tilt the
Housing. Position the Housing as required for
the correct Camera coverage then tighten both
Screws to secure.
5. Feed cables through the Cover Plate (B) on
the Mounting Bracket from the wall, or by using
cable conduits as required.