Model No.: DCS-45
The DCS-45 camera housing is built using die-cast aluminum, powder coated and stove
finished. The design and manufacture is adapted to the highest technical standard with IP
66 level of environmental protection. The housing is provided with an adjustable semi-cable-
managed mounting bracket.
Ⅱ. Mounting configuration of DCS-45
Inner space for camera mount
W90 x H70 x L230mm
1. Use the rear section of the mounting bracket (D)
as a template for marking the position of the
mounting holes (H). Remove and drill the holes
2. Attach the mounting bracket arm to the wall using
the rawlplugs and screws provided.
3. Attach the main housing enclosure (K) to the
mounting bracket with two of 1/4" x 14.7 mm
trilobular screws (F) provided.
4. Release screw (E) on the mounting bracket to pan
the housing and then release screw (G) to tilt the
housing. Position the housing as required for the
correct camera coverage and then securely tighten
5. Feed cables through the cover plate (B) of the
mounting bracket from the wall, or by using cable