Model No.: DCS-60
The DCS-60 Camera Housing is constructed from die-cast aluminium and is powder coated
and stove ﬁnished.The design and manufacture is to the highest technical standard with
environmental protection to level IP 67. The Housing is supplied complete with an adjustable
Fully-Cable-Managed Bracket (the concealed cable channel inside the mounting bracket).
Ⅱ. Mounting conﬁguration of DCS-60
Inner space for camera mount
W105 x H80 x L250mm
1. Use the rear section of the Mounting Bracket (D) as
a template for marking the position on the wall of the
Mounting Holes (H). Remove & drill to pattern required.
2. Attach the Mounting Bracket arm to the wall using the
rawlplugs and screws provided.
3. Feed cables from the main Housing (C) through the
hole of the Mounting Plate (E) on the Mounting Bracket
(D), and then feed the cable again to the concealed
channel inside the Mounting Bracket throughout the
wall outlet (A) or bracket outlet (B).
4. Attach the main Housing (C) to the Mounting Plate
(E) of the Bracket with 4 of 1/4" x 14.7 mm Trilobular
screws (F) provided.
5. Release Screw (G) on the Mounting Bracket to pan
and tilt the Housing . Position the Housing as required
for the correct Camera coverage, and then tighten both
screws to secure.