• Never place the computer on uneven surfaces.
Taking care of your AC adapter
Here are some ways to take care of your AC adapter:
• Do not connect the adapter to any other device.
• Do not step on the power cord or place heavy objects on top of it.
Carefully route the power cord and any cables away from foot traffic.
• When unplugging the power cord, do not pull on the cord itself but pull
on the plug.
• The total ampere ratings of the equipment plugged in should not exceed
the ampere rating of the cord if you are using an extension cord. Also,
the total current rating of all equipment plugged into a single wall outlet
should not exceed the fuse rating.
Taking care of your battery pack
Here are some ways to take care of your battery pack:
• Use only batteries of the same kind as replacements. Turn the power off
before removing or replacing batteries.
• Do not tamper with batteries. Keep them away from children.
• Dispose of used batteries according to local regulations. Recycle if
Cleaning and servicing
When cleaning the computer, follow these steps:
First things first - 19