Traveling internationally with the computer
When you are moving from country to country.
Preparing the computer
Prepare the computer as you would normally prepare it for traveling.
What to bring with you
Bring the following items with you:
• AC adapter.
• Power cords that are appropriate for the country to which you are
• Spare, fully-charged battery packs.
• Additional printer driver files if you plan to use another printer.
• Proof of purchase, in case you need to show it to customs officials.
• International Travelers Warranty passport.
Follow the same special considerations as when traveling with the
In addition, these tips are useful when traveling internationally:
• When traveling in another country, check that the local AC voltage and
the AC adapter power cord specifications are compatible. If not,
Traveling with your computer - 69