MBP11 - Quick Start Guide
For a full explanation of all features and instructions, please refer to
the User's Guide.
1. Setting up your digital baby monitor
1.1 Baby unit power supply
1. Insert the small plug of the power adapter into the side of the
baby unit, as shown.
2. Connect the other end of the power adapter to the mains
1.3 Belt clip on parent unit and baby unit
1. On normal state, the belt clip can be hanged on the belt directly.
2. Lift up the belt clip and rotate 180°, then the parent unit or baby
unit could stand on the desk.
1.2 Parent unit battery installation
1. Turn the belt clip so that it is in the hanging position.
2. Slide off the battery compartment cover.
3. Insert the supplied rechargeable batteries, and fit the battery
pack into the compartment, as shown.
4. Reattach the battery compartment cover.
5. Insert the small plug of the power adapter into the side of the
6. Connect the other end of the power adapter to the mains
7. The Charging Indicator comes on.
2. Basic operation of the keys
Press to increase the speaker volume.
Press to decrease the speaker volume.
Press and hold to power on/off the parent unit.
Press and hold to power on/off the baby unit.
3. General information
If your product is not working properly...
1. Read this Quick Start Guide or the User's Guide.
2. Visit our website: www.motorola.com
3. Contact Customer Service in the
0845 218 0890
7 (495) 649 62 66