User’s Guide MBP11 Baby Monitor The features described in this user's guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Motorola Baby Monitor! Thank you for purchasing the MBP11. Now you can hear your baby sleeping in the other room. Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status.
Overview of your Parent unit 1 Sound Level LED 3 GREEN and 2 RED LEDs turn on and off in real time to indicate the noise level in baby's room. When audio is being picked up by microphone of baby unit, the LEDs light up to in indicate audio level with reference to the sensitivity setting.
Overview of your Baby unit 1 Power Indicator On when the baby unit is switched on. Off when the baby unit is switched off. 2 Power Press and hold to power on/off the baby unit. Important guidelines for installing our Baby Monitor •...
2.1 Baby unit power supply...7 2.2 Parent unit battery installation...7 2.3 Belt clip on parent unit and baby unit...8 3. USING YOUR BABY MONITOR...9 3.1 Power on/off the parent unit...9 3.2 Power on/off the baby unit ...9 3.3 Adjust speaker volume...9 4.
• Determine a location for the baby monitor that will provide the best audio reception of your baby in his cot. • Place the baby monitor on a flat surface, such as a dresser, bureau, or shelf. • NEVER place the baby monitor or its cord within the cot.
2. GETTING STARTED Baby unit power supply DC JACK DC PLUG 1. Insert the small plug of the power adapter into the side of the baby unit. 2. Connect the other end of the power adapter to the mains socket. NOTE Only use the provided power adapter.
5. Insert the small plug of the power adapter into the side of the parent unit. 6. Connect the other end of the power adapter to the mains socket. 7. The Charging Indicator comes on. NOTE Only use the provided power adapter. Belt clip on parent unit and baby unit 1.
3. USING YOUR BABY MONITOR Please read these instructions carefully, and be reminded that this baby monitor is just intended as an aid. It is not a substitute for responsible, correct parental supervision. Power on/off the parent unit 1. Provided the parent unit is off, press and hold the Link Indicator is on.
Dispose of the battery pack in an environmentally-friendly manner according to your local regulations. 5. CLEANING Clean MBP11 with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti- static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care •...
• The parent unit and the baby unit may be out of range with each other. Reduce the distance between the units, but not closer than 1.5 metre. The baby monitor system produces a high- pitched noise • The parent unit and the baby unit are too close to each other.
To order a replacement battery pack for parent unit, contact customer service. Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE") What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage. Use of Non-Motorola branded Products and Accessories.
Unauthorized Service or Modification. Defects or damages resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification in any way by someone other than MOTOROLA, BINATONE or its authorized service centers, are excluded from coverage. Altered Products. Products or Accessories with (a) serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered or obliterated;...
8. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS RF frequency band 1881.792 MHz - 1897.344 MHz Channels Operating 5ºC to 45ºC temperature Baby unit voltage 6V DC, 450mA <Tenpao (Adapter output) S004LB0600045; Salcomp VT0601> Parent unit voltage 2.4V 400mAh Ni-MH battery pack <BYD H-2/3AAA400X2-LD25; GP GPRHC043M027>...
MBP 11 Country of Origin: China Brand: Motorola complies with the essential protection requirements of R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to Radio Spectrum Matters, the Council Directive 2004/108/EC on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and the European Community Directive 2006/95/EC relating to Electrical Safety.
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.