Download  Print this page


Registration outside of the United States
In countries other than the United States, 406 MHz beacons are
registered with that country's national authority at the time of purchase.
The sales agent should have assisted you in filling out the forms and
sending them to the country's national authority. Alternatively, many
countries allow online registration in the International 406 MHz Beacon
Registration Database (IBRD) at
To verify that the unit is properly programmed for your country, view the
UIN label on the back of the unit. In the event that the beacon is not
programmed for your country, the sales agent (if properly equipped) can
reprogram the unit for the correct country.
Do I need a radio license?
In the United States, you may or may not need to obtain or update a
radio station license. Check the FCC's website at
or call toll-free (888) 225-5322 (CALLFCC) for the latest information.
Outside of the United States, contact your local authority for the
Y1-03-0233 Rev. F


Table of Contents

   Also See for ACR Electronics GLOBALFIX iPRO RLB-36

   Related Manuals for ACR Electronics GLOBALFIX iPRO RLB-36

Comments to this Manuals

Symbols: 0
Latest comments: