ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase, when this major appliance is operated and maintained according to instructions
attached to or
furnished with the product, Whirlpool Corporation or Whirlpool Canada LP (hereafter "Whirlpool") will pay for Factory Specified Parts
and repair labor to correct defects in materials or workmanship.
Service must be provided by a Whirlpool designated service company.
This limited warranty applies only when the major appliance is used in the country in which it was purchased.
ITEMS WHIRLPOOL WILL NOT PAY FOR
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your major appliance, to instruct you how to use your major appliance, to replace or repair
house fuses or to correct house wiring or plumbing.
2. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters or water filters. Those consumable parts are excluded from warranty
3. Repairs when your major appliance is used for other than normal, single-family
4. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in
with electrical or plumbing codes, or use of products not approved by Whirlpool.
5. Any food loss due to refrigerator or freezer product failures.
parts or repair labor costs for units operated outside the United States or Canada.
7. Pickup and delivery. This major appliance is designed to be repaired in the home.
8. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications
made to the appliance.
9. Expenses for travel and transportation
for product service in remote locations.
10. The removal and reinstallation of your appliance if it is installed in an inaccessible
location or is not installed in accordance
published installation instructions.
parts or repair labor costs when the major appliance is used in a country other than the country in which it was
OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES;
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR AS PROVIDED
HEREIN. IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY
OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,
ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. WHIRLPOOL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR
INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION
OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
OR FITNESS, SO THESE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES
YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR PROVINCE
Outside the 50 United States and Canada, this warranty does not apply. Contact your authorized Whirlpool dealer to determine if
another warranty applies.
For additional product information, in the U.S.A., visit w_,.whirlpool.com
In Canada, visit www.whirlpool.ca
If you do not have access to the Intemet and you need assistance using your product or you would like to schedule service, you may
contact Whirlpool at the number below.
Have your complete model number ready. You can find your model number and serial number on the label located on the right-hand
side of the refrigerator interior.
For assistance or service in the U.S.A., call 1-800-253-1301.
In Canada, call 1-800-807-6777.
If you need further assistance, you can write to Whirlpool with any questions or concerns at the address below:
In the U.S.A.:
Whirlpool Brand Home Appliances
Whirlpool Brand Home Appliances
Customer eXperience Center
Customer Interaction Centre
553 Benson Road
1901 Minnesota Court
Benton Harbor, MI 49022-2692
Please include a daytime phone number in your correspondence.
Please keep this User Instructions and model number information for future reference.