When the Cycle Signal Control is ON, a signal will sound at the end of each cycle
and during the Press Saver setting (some models). The volume is adjustable on
Place the front bar under
the lip of the lint screen opening.
A drum light will come on whenever the door is opened to illuminate the dryer
drum during loading and unloading. Closing the door turns off the light.
Your dryer is equipped with a reversible door. The door can be hinged on the right
or left side. Refer to the INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONSfor directions on changing
Drying Rack (some models)
Use the drying rack to dry items which should not be tumble dried.
1. Open the dryer door and remove the lint screen.
2. Insert drying rack into the dryer drum. Place the front bar under the lip of the
lint screen opening.
3. Place items to be dried on top of the rack. Weight should not exceed 10 Ibs.
Leavespace between items, but do not let items hang over the sides or through
the grids. Do not tumble other items when using the drying rack.
4. Select a timed dry setting best suited for items being dried. Useonly the Air Fluff
(no heat) temperature
setting for items containing plastic, foam rubber,
rubber-like materials, feathers or down.
5. When items are dry, remove the rack and replace the lint screen. If lint screen
is not in place, tumbling items could enter the exhaust system and cause
damage to the dryer.
Many drying problems involve poor cleaning
results, poor soil and stain removal, residues of lint and scum, and fabric damage.
drying results, follow
provided by The Soap and Detergent
off, ball up and
cling to fabric.)
• Fabric softener
• Rub fabric softener stains with bar soap.
Rinse and rewash.
• Add a few bath towels to small loads for
• Some "silk-like" fabrics should be air dried.
• Use proper d_ying temperature.
• Place fabric softener sheet on top of load
• Overdrying causes static
• Lint screen not clean
when cycle began.
• Lint is attached to "pills."
• Reduce load size and rewash using liquid
fabric softener in the final rinse.
• Or, add a fabric softener sheet and
• Use lint brush or roller to remove lint.
• Do not overload dryer.
• Use fabric softener in washer or dryer to
reduce static electricity.
• Remove items when they are slightly damp
to avoid overdrying.
• Check that lint screen is clean and in place.
Pilling is normal with
synthetic and permanent
press fabrics. This is due
to abrasion from normal
• Use a lint brush or shaver to remove
• Use fabric softener to lubricate fibers.
• When ironing, use spray starch or fabric
finish on collars and cuffs.
• Turn items inside out to reduce abrasion.
• Irreversible condition.
• Follow fabric care label directions.
• If shrinking is a concern, check load often.
• Remove items while slightly damp and
hang or lay flat to complete drying.
• Block knits into shape.
• Leaving items in dryer
after cycle ends.
• Reduce load size and tumble at medium
• Do not overload dryer.
or low heat for 5-10 minutes.
• Remove items as soon as cycle ends.
• Remove items immediately. Hang or fold.