Clothes take too long
What To Do
• Separate hemy items flom liglmveight items (generally,
a well-sorted washer load is a well-sorted &yet load).
Large loads of heavy fabrics (like
• I.mge, heaxy f:abrics comain more moisture and take
longer to dxy. Sepmate large, heaxy titbrics into smaller
loads to speed dx)dng time.
Controls improperly set
• Matdl _ontrol settings to the load you are ch)dng.
Lint filter is full
• Clean lint fiher beti)re eveU load.
Improper or obstructed ducting
• (heck installation instructions for proper
• Make sure ch_cting is clean, flee of kinks and
• (heck to see if outside wall dmnper operates easily.
• (heck the Installation Insu_uctions/o make sure the duet
venting is correct.
Blown fuses or tripped circuit
• Replace fi_ses or reset drcui/breakers.
&yers use 2 fl_ses/breakers,
make sure both m'e
• Do not put more than one washer load in the &yet at
• lfy_)u me tiding only one or two items, add a few items to
ensure proper rambling.
Clothes are wrinkled
• Select a shorter (h)dng time.
• Rem()ve items while they still hold a slight mn__unt of
Letting items sit in dryer after
• Remove items when _Tcle ends and fold or hang
Some fabrics will naturally shrink
• To avoid shrinkage, ti_llow gm'ment cme labels exacdy.
when washed. Others can be
• Some items may be pressed back into shape aller &xdng.
safelywashed, but will shrink
in the dryer
• If you are concerned about slninkalge in a particular item,
do not machine wash or ramble dU it.