Plug in Sear Burner
1. This built-in outdoor sear burner comes with a 5,000 mAmp
power transformer plug assembly for the igniter system. Plug
in the single-prong plug in the receptacle on the lower left-
hand side of the sear burner.
A. Single-prong plug
Electrical Shock Hazard
Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
Do not remove ground prong.
Do not use an adapter.
Do not use an extension cord.
Failure to follow these instructions can result in death,
fire, or electrical shock.
2. Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
3. Gently slide sear burner completely into outdoor enclosure.
Assemble Cooking Area
1. Lift off cover and grate and set aside.
2. Remove packing from around burners.
3. Reinstall grate.
Check and Adjust the Burners
The burners are tested and factory-set for most efficient
operation. However, variations in gas supply and other conditions
may make minor adjustments to low flame setting necessary. It is
recommended that adjustments be made by a qualified person.
Checking and adjusting the burner flames requires removing the
If flame goes out on the LO setting, the low flame setting must be
1. Light the burner and turn control knob to its lowest setting
and remove knob.
2. Hold the valve stem with pliers and insert a thin flat blade
screwdriver into the shaft.
3. Watch the flame and slowly turn screwdriver
4. Adjust flame to the minimum stable flame.
A. Valve stem
B. Flat-blade screwdriver
5. Replace control knob and turn off the burner.
6. Reassemble grate.