Download Print this page

Important Safety Information - Sharp FO-K01 Operation Manual

2.4ghz cordless handset
Hide thumbs

Advertisement

As a part of our policy of continuous improvement, SHARP reserves the right to make design
and specification changes for product improvement without prior notice. The performance
specification figures indicated are nominal values of production units. There may be some
deviations from these values in individual units.

Important safety information

Do not disassemble this product or attempt any procedures not described in this manual. Refer
all servicing to qualified service personnel.
Do not use this product near water, or when you are wet. For example, do not use this product
near a bath tub, wash bowl, kitchen sink or laundry tub, in a wet basement, or near a swimming
pool. Take care not to spill any liquids on the product.
Unplug the product from the power outlet and consult a qualified service representative if any
of the following situations occur:
- Liquid has been spilled into the product or the product has been
exposed to rain or water.
- The product produces odors, smoke, or unusual noises.
- The power cord is frayed or damaged.
- The product has been dropped or the housing damaged.
Do not allow anything to rest on the power cord, and do not install the product where people
may walk on the power cord.
The AC adaptor must only be connected to a 230 - 240 V, 50 Hz outlet. Connecting it to any
other kind of outlet will damage the machine and void the warranty.
Never insert objects of any kind into slots or openings on the product. This could create a risk
of fire or electric shock. If an object falls into the product that you cannot remove, unplug the
product and consult a qualified service representative.
Do not place this product on an unstable cart, stand or table. The product could be seriously
damaged if it falls.
Battery
Use only the battery specified in this manual. Use only the provided charger to charge the
battery.
Do not open or mutilate the battery pack. Corrosive fluid may leak out and cause injury or
burns to the eyes and skin. The fluid may be toxic if swallowed. In case of contact with eyes,
flush with clean water (do not rub), and seek medical attention immediately.
Do not store or carry the battery with other metal objects such as keys or pins. These may
short the battery and cause it to overheat.
Do not allow the battery to become wet.
Do not dispose of the battery in a fire or heat the battery. The battery may explode.
Health care facilities and equipment
Radio frequency energy emitted from the cordless handset equipment may cause medical
equipment to malfunction. Verify that any personal medical equipment you are using is
adequately shielded from external radio frequency energy before using the cordless handset
equipment. Do not use the cordless handset equipment in health care facilities where such
use is prohibited.
2

Advertisement

loading

  Also See for Sharp FO-K01

  Related Manuals for Sharp FO-K01