Network Setup (PBC (WPS))
How to set up using PBC (WPS)
If your router has a PBC (WPS) button, follow these steps:
1. Connect your TV to your LAN as described in the
2. Turn on your TV, press the
remote, use the ▲ or ▼ button to select Setup, and
then press the ENTERE button.
3. Use the ▲ or ▼ button to select Network in the Setup
menu, and then press the ENTERE button.
4. On the Network screen, select Network Type.
5. Set Network Type to Wireless.
6. Select Network Setup. The Network Setup screen
Select a network
Internet Protocol Setup
PBC(WPS) U Move E Enter R Return
7. Press the Red button on your remote.
8. Press the PBC (WPS) button on your router within 2
minutes. Your TV player automatically acquires all the
network setting values it needs and connects to your
9. After the network connection is set up, press the
button to exit the Network Setup screen.
Network Setup (Auto)
Most wireless networks have an optional security system
that requires devices that access the network to transmit
an encrypted security code called an Access or Security
Key. The Security Key is based on a Pass Phrase, typically
a word or a series of letters and numbers of a specified
length you were asked to enter when you set up security for
your wireless network. If you use this method of setting up
the network connection, and have a Security Key for your
wireless network, you will have to enter the Pass Phrase
during the setup process.
button on your
: Not Selected ►
How to set up automatically
To set up the wireless connection automatically, follow these
1. Follow Steps 1 through 6 in the "How to set up using
PBC (WPS)" procedure.
2. Press the ▼ button to select Internet Protocol Setup,
and then press the ENTERE button. Press the ▲ or
▼ button to select Auto, and then press the ENTERE
3. Press the ▲ button to go to Select a Network, and
then press the ENTERE button. The Network function
searches for available wireless networks. When done, it
displays a list of the available networks.
4. In the list of networks, press the ▲ or ▼ button to select
a network, and then press the ENTERE button.
If the AP is set to Hidden (Invisible), you have
to select Add Network and enter the correct
Network Name (SSID) and Security Key to
establish the connection.
5. If the Security/PIN pop-up appears, go to Step 6. If the
Network Connecting Screen appears, go to Step 10.
6. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select Security or PIN. For
most home networks, you would select Security (for
Security Key). The Security Screen appears.
7. On the Security screen, enter your network's Pass
You should be able to find the Pass Phrase on
one of the set up screens you used to set up your
router or modem.
8. To enter the Pass Phrase, follow these general
– Press the number buttons on your remote to enter
– Use the direction buttons on your remote to move
from button to button on the Security Key screen.
– Press the Red button to change case or display
– To a enter letter or symbol, move to the letter or
symbol, and then press the ENTERE button.
– To delete the last letter or number you entered, press
the Green button on your remote.
n Move E Enter R Return