For service, repair or any questions
regarding your appliance,
call the appropriate
"800" number on the cover of this book, Do not return the product
to the place of
Do not mail the product
back to the manufacturer
nor bring it to a service
center, You may also want to consult
the website listed on the cover of this manual.
only in the United
States and Canada)
What does it cover?
• Any defect in material
not exceed the purchase price of the product.
For how long?
• (-)me year after the (]ate of original
will we do to help you?
• Provide you with a reasonably
that is either new or
How do you get service?
• Save your receipt as proof of the date of sale.
• Check our on-line
service site at www, prodprotect,com/applic
a, or call our toll-
free number, 1-800-231-9786,
for general warranty
• If you need parts or accessories,
please call 1-800-738-0245.
What does your warranty
• Damage from commercial
• Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect
• Products that have been modified
in any way
• Products used or serviced outside the country
• Glass parts and other accessory items that are packed with the unit
costs associated with the replacement
of the unit
damages (Please note, however, that some states do
not allow the exclusion
may not apply to you.)
How does state law relate to this warranty?
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights
that vary from state to state or province