FCC and telephone company information
FCC Part 15
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the requirements
for a Class B digital device under Part 15 of the Federal Communications
Commission (FCC) rules. These requirements are intended to provide
reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential
installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio
frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the
instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a
particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to
radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the
equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the
interference by one or more of the following measures:
● Re-orient or relocate the receiving antenna.
● Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
● Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to
which the receiver is connected.
consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Changes or modifications to this equipment not expressly approved by the
party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate
Driving while talking on your mobile phone is dangerous, and illegal in
Although this device enables drivers to conduct handsfree conversations,
it is still dangerous to drive and use a mobile phone at the same time.
We recommend pulling over before making or answering calls, especially
during adverse driving conditions. Please use your mobile phone, and
our product responsibly while driving!
● Check local laws regarding use of a mobile handset and wireless headset
while driving. If you use the Bluetooth Headset while driving, ensure your
attention and focus remains on your driving.
● Observe all signs in the designated areas where some electronic devices
or RF radio products are required to be switched off. These could
include airplanes, hospitals, blasting areas, and potentially explosive
Location of controls
LED indicator light
IN THE BOX:
Charging the Bluetooth headset
1. Place the headset into the dock, and plug the mini USB cable into the back
of the dock.
2. Connect the USB cable to:
● AC Charger, and plug into a wall (A/C) outlet.
● Computer's USB port.
● Car Charger.
3. The RED LED indicator light turns on.
4. The RED LED indicator light shuts off when the headset is fully charged.
(approximately 2 hours)
Headset and dock
NOTE: Make sure you charge your headset for two hours before using it for
the first time.
Pairing the headset with a Bluetooth enabled phone
Pairing the Headset with a Bluetooth enabled phone
1. Keep your Bluetooth Headset and mobile phone within 3 feet of each
other during pairing.
2. Make sure the Bluetooth Headset is turned off.
3. Press and hold the [POWER] button until the RED and BLUE lights
4. Set the phone to search for bluetooth devices.
5. When the phone finds the headset, confirm by selecting EM252 from the
Answer/Reject incoming calls
Dial last number