Download Print this page

Moisture And Water; Heat And Flames - Hitachi 32LD8A20 A Instructions For Use Manual

Lcd colour television
Hide thumbs

Advertisement

circuit or electric shock.Never make a knot in the cord
or tie it with other cord.The power cord should be
placed in such a way that they are not likely to be
stepped on.
A damaged power cord can cause fire or give you an
electric shock. When it is damaged and need to be
changed, it should be done by qualified personel.

3. Moisture and Water

Do not use this equipment in a humid and damp place
(avoid the bathroom, the sink in the kitchen, and near
the washing machine). Do not expose this equipment
to rain or water, as this may be dangerous and do not
place objects filled with liquids,such as flower vases
on top of the set. Avoid from dripping or splashing.
If any solid object or liquid falls into the cabinet, unplug
the set and have it checked by qualified personnel be-
fore operating it any further
4. Cleaning
Before cleaning, unplug the set from the wall outlet.
Do not use liquid or aerosol cleaners. Use soft and
dry cloth.
5. Ventilation
The slots and openings on the receiver are intended
for ventilation and to ensure reliable operation. To pre-
vent overheating, these openings must not be blocked
or covered in anyway.

6. Heat and Flames

The set should not be placed near to naked flames
and sources of intense heat,such as an electric
heater. Ensure that no naked flame sources, such as
lighted candles, are placed on top of the set
7. Lightning
In case of storm and lightning or when going on
holiday, disconnect the power cord from the wall out-
let.
8. Replacement Part
When replacement parts are required, be sure the ser-
vice technician has used replacement parts which are
specified by the manufacturer or have the same speci-
fications as the original one. Unauthorised substitutions
may result in fire, electrical shock, or other hazards.
9. Servicing
Please refer all servicing to qualified personnel. Do
not remove the cover yourself as this may result in an
electric shock.
WARNING: When the device is not in use for a long
time, disconnect from power.
Instructions for waste disposal:
• Packaging and packaging aids are recyclable and
should principally be recycled. Packaging materi-
als, such as foil bag, must be kept away from chil-
dren.
• Battery, including those which is heavy metal-free,
should not be disposed of with household waste.
Please dispose of used battery in an environmen-
tally sound manner. Find out about the legal regu-
lations which apply in your area.
• Cold cathode fluoresant lamp in LCD PANEL con-
tains a small amount of mercury, please follow lo-
cal ordinates or regulations for disposal.
• The mains plug of the power supply is used as
disconnect device and therefore shall remain readily
operable.
Warning: To prevent injury, this device must be
securely attached to the floor/wall in ac-
cordance with the installation instrutions.
"The LCD panel is very high technology product with
about a million thin film transistors, giving you fine
picture details. Occasionally, a few non-active pixels
may appear on the screen as a fixed point of blue,
green or red. Please note that this does not affect the
performance of your product."
"DO NOT LEAVE YOUR TV AT STAND-BY OR OPER-
ATING WHEN YOU LEAVE YOUR HOUSE"
Information for users applicable in European
This symbol on the product or on its packaging
means that your electrical and electronic
equipment should be disposed at the end of life
separately from your household wastes. There are
separate collection systems for recycling in EU. For
more information, please contact the local authority
or the dealer where you purchased the product.
English - 4 -
Union countries

Advertisement

loading