1. Make sure that the power cord is the correct type required in your area.
2. This LCD monitor has an External universal power supply that allows operation in
either 100/120V AC or 220/240V AC voltage area (No user adjustment is
Connect the AC-power cord into your LCD monitor's External Adapter input
socket, and then plug the other end of External adapter to LCD monitor's DC-
power-input. The AC-power cord may be connected to either a wall power outlet
or the power outlet socket on your PC, depending on the type of power cord
supplied with your LCD monitor.
A certified power supply cord has to be used with this equipment. The relevant
national installation and/or equipment regulations shall be considered. A certified
power supply cord not lighter than ordinary polyvinyl chloride flexible cord according
to IEC 60227 (designation H05VV-F 3G 0.75mm2 or H05VVH2-F2 3G 0.75mm
shall be used. Alternative a flexible cord be of synthetic rubber according to IEC
60245 (designation H05RR-F 3G 0.75mm2) shall be used.
Installing the wall mounting bracket (not included)
This monitor display can be connected to the wall mounting bracket that is sold
separately. Please see the following diagram for information on how to disconnect it
from the power cable and fold the monitor:
Installation of the wall mounting bracket is as follows:
1. Place the wall mounting bracket on the underside of the monitor. Attach to
monitor through the holes in the bracket and on the underside of monitor;
Attach (10cm X 10cm) as shown in figure a.
2. Place four screws into the holes as shown and tighten;
3. Re-connect the cable. For instructions on how to attach the monitor to the wall,
see the Users' Manual included with the wall mounting bracket;(This product is
not provided with wall mounting bracket, which is sold seperately)
4. Fighre b shows how the bracket should sit against the wall;