Description of failure indications
"Water tap closed"
Appliance has no or insufficient water supply. The "Start(Pause)" light blinks.
• Water tap is fully open and water supply pressure is sufficient.
• Kinks are present in the water inlet hose.
• Mesh filter of water inlet hose is blocked (see "Care and Maintenance".
• The water hose is frozen up.
• The safety valve inspection window of your water inlet hose is red
(provided your appliance has a water supply hose as shown on picture "D" -
see previous chapter "Care And Maintenance"); replace the hose by a new
one available through our After-Sales Service or your specialist dealer.
After problem has been removed, restart programme by pressing "Start(Pause)".
If the fault occurs again, contact our After-Sales Service (see next chapter).
Waste water is not pumped out. The appliance stops in the corresponding
programme step; unplug it and check whether:
• Kinks are present in the drain hose, or the hose is blocked for another reason.
• Filter or pump is blocked (see chapter ("Draining Residual Water/
Cleaning The Filter"); make sure the water has cooled before draining
• The drain hose is frozen up.
After problem has been removed, push the "Reset" button for at least 3 seconds;
afterwards restart the desired programme. If the fault occurs again, contact our
After-Sales-Service (see next chapter).
Description - Causes - Solutions