6. Push microwave oven against mounting plate and hold in
NOTE: If microwave oven does not need to be adjusted, skip
7. If adjustment is required, rotate microwave oven downward.
Using 2 or more people, lift microwave oven off of mounting
plate, and set aside on a covered surface.
8. Loosen mounting plate screws. Adjust mounting plate and
9. Repeat steps 3-6.
10. With the microwave oven centered, and with at least one
person holding it in place, insert bolts through upper cabinet
into microwave oven. Tighten bolts until there is no gap
between upper cabinet and microwave oven.
Some upper cabinets may require bolts longer or shorter than
31/4 '' (8.3 cm). Longer or shorter bolts are available at most
bolts may warp the top of the microwave oven.
To avoid warping, wood filler blocks (installer to provide)
may be added. The blocks must be the same thickness as
the space between the upper cabinet bottom and the
For Roof Venting Installation
11. Connect vent to damper assembly.
B. Damper assembly (under vent)
Install filters. Refer to the User Instructions for filter placement.
Electrical Shock Hazard
Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
Do not remove ground prong.
Do not use an adapter.
Do not use an extension
Failure to follow these instructions can result in death,
fire, or electrical
A. Upper cabinet bottom
C. Hanging front edge
D. Microwave oven
E. Wood filler block
2. Plug microwave oven into grounded 3 prong outlet.
3. Reconnect power.
4. Check the operation of microwave oven by placing 1 cup
(250 mL) of water on the turntable, and programming
time of 1 minute at 100% power. Test vent fan and exhaust by
operating the vent fan.
5. If the microwave oven does not operate:
Check that a household fuse has not blown, or that a
circuit breaker has not tripped. Replace the fuse or reset
the circuit breaker. If the problem continues, call an
Check that the power supply cord is plugged into a
grounded 3 prong outlet.
See the User Instructions for troubleshooting
Installation is now complete.
Save Installation Instructions for future use.