If your heater shuts off unexpectedly or fails to operate, one of your heater safety features may have been
activated to prevent overheating.
• Be sure it is plugged in and that the electrical outlet is working.
• Check your Thermostat setting. The unit may simply be off because you have reached your desired
• Check for any obstructions. If you find an obstruction, turn the heater OFF and unplug it. Allow the
heater to cool completely, then remove the obstruction. Wait at least 10 minutes, then re-plug the
heater in and follow the OPERATION instructions.
Mail questions or comments to:
Consumer Relations Dept.
250 Turnpike Road
Southborough, MA 01772
NOTE: IF YOU EXPERIENCE A PROBLEM, PLEASE CONTACT CONSUMER RELATIONS FIRST, RETURN
THE HEATER TO THE ORIGINAL PLACE OF PURCHASE OR SEE YOUR WARRANTY. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO
OPEN THE MOTOR HOUSING YOURSELF, DOING SO MAY VOID YOUR WARRANTY AND CAUSE DAMAGE
TO THE HEATER OR PERSONAL INJURY.
This product is rated 12.5 Amps (1500 watts) @ 120V, 60Hz.
CLEANING AND STORAGE
It is recommended that the heater be cleaned at least once a month. Save the box for off-season storage.
• Turn the heater OFF, unplug it, and wait for the heater to cool.
• Use a dry cloth to clean only the external surfaces of the heater. DO NOT USE WATER, WAX, POLISH
OR ANY CHEMICAL SOLUTION.
• Pack the heater in its original carton and store it in a cool, dry place.
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-332-1110
Or visit our website at: www.kaz.com
Please be sure to specify a model number.