If you have questions, call 800.GE.CARES or visit our Website at: www.GEAppliances.com
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Read these instructions completely and
instructions for local inspector's use.
governing codes and ordinances.
• Note to Installer – Be sure to leave these
instructions with the Consumer.
• Note to Consumer – Keep these
instructions for future reference.
• Note – This appliance must be properly
• Proper installation is the responsibility of
• Product failure due to improper installation
is not covered under the Warranty.
TOOLS YOU WILL NEED
— Save these
— Observe all
Ductwork to suit
Open the carton and remove parts package.
Check contents to be sure all pieces are
present. (The parts package may be attached
to the power cord.)
Remove the shipping materials. Remove the
carton and set aside. The carton can be used
as a pad when changing or adjusting vent
Remote raise/lower assembly (for 36" models only)
Wire box (2)
and screws (4)
(all models) (4)
Wire and white