TV GUIDE ON SCREEN FEATURE
SETUP AND OPERATION
1. TV G
Congratulations, you purchased a TV with TV Guide On Screen™ built in. The Guide has
services and features that help you get the most out of your viewing experience.
1.1 Features and Services
Your Guide has the following services and features:
• Provides twenty-four hours of show listings (current hour plus
• Displays channel call letters, channel numbers, or both.
• Displays three 30-minute time slots.
• Lets you continue watching the last tuned channel before
entering the TV Guide menu.
• Displays icons that indicate show rating, new episodes, stereo,
or HDTV broadcast, and whether closed captioning is available.
• Supports up, down, left, and right navigation using the remote
• Lets you tune directly to a selected channel.
• Provides an Info Box that displays show descriptions and lists
"what's on next" on a selected channel.
• Lets you customize your channel lineup and listings grid.
• Lets you continue watching a specific channel or preview all
channels as you modify your channel lineup.
• Provides access to the Setup Progress screen that displays the
status of setup processes.