The remote control
RADIO ON / BAND - Turns on the radio, selects radio bands (AM/FM/TV)
MEMO RECALL - Recalls preset radio stations.
OFF - Turns off the unit.
MUTE - Mutes sound.
VOLUME + / - - Adjusts volume
- Starts and Pauses disc playback.
- Stops disc playback.
- Tunes down radio frequency, selects the previous TV and
weather channel, selects previous CD disc tracks, searches backwards through a
- Tunes up radio frequency, selects the next TV and weather
channel, selects next CD disc tracks, searches forward through a track.
CD MODE - Selects among CD playback modes.
TIMER - Turns timer on / off.
Inserting batteries into remote control
The remote control must be inserted with 2 "AAA" batteries (not included)
prior to use. Follow the steps below to ensure correct installation.
1. Slide the battery compartment lid open by pushing it in the direction shown
by the arrow on the back of the remote control.
2. Before inserting the batteries, observe the polarities (that is, + and -) of the
batteries, then relate the polarities to the engraved diagram inside the
battery compartment. Now insert the batteries.
3. After installation of the batteries, replace and fit the lid to cover the
batteries. You should hear a small "CLICK" sound when the lid is locked in
Shuffle, repeat track,
In CD mode, shows
In tuner mode,
Time/ countdown time /
Setting the countdown timer
1. Press TIMER ON/OFF to enter timer setting
The red TIMER icon will flash on the display.
2. To select countdown time, use the
buttons to select the correct time.
Press and hold to fast reverse or fast forward
3. Press TIMER ON/OFF again to activate the
timer. The unit will beep twice to indicate
countdown has started. Remaining time shows
on the display.
The red TIMER icon will remain lit during
4. Press TIMER ON/OFF to turn timer off at any
time or after it has sounded.
The radio or CD player is muted when
alarm turns on.
In clock setting mode