AA Battery Adapter
Inserting the AA Alkaline batteries
1. Slide the battery cover in the
direction of the arrow, as shown in
2. Lift and remove the battery cover.
Bend the ribbon inside the battery bay to
secure the batteries.
5. Verify that the polarity of the batteries is
6. Close the battery cover and slide it securely
back into place.
3. Insert four AA Alkaline batteries
into the battery bay. Be sure to set
the polarity (+ and -), as shown in
Adapter into the MobilePro
Insert the AA Battery Adapter into the
battery bay in the direction of the arrow, as
shown in the figure. Be sure to slide the
release lock back to the locked position. For
more details, refer to the battery insertion
instructions in the user's guide.