For Customers in the U.S.A.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of
the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance
with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that
interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or
television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to
correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Change the direction of the radio or TV antenna.
Move the equipment or the radio or TV. For example, if the equipment is to the right of the TV, move it to the left of
Or, move the equipment farther away from the radio or TV.
• Plug the equipment into a different outlet. Don't plug your radio or TV into the same circuit as your equipment.
• Ensure that all expansion slots are covered.
Also, ensure that all metal retaining brackets are tightly attached to the equipment.
• If these suggestions don't help, consult your equipment dealer or experienced radio/TV technician for help.