Wireless LAN Setup
Watching Video at Home with the NetAV Function
You can watch video on your computer with NetAV function via wireless LAN
at home. The base station should be used as a wireless access point.
With your LocationFree TV, select [Settings] - [Base station] - [Wireless
Access Point], and configure it as described below.
Refer to the LF-X1/LF-X5 operating instructions. For more details about
setting of wireless LAN.
(1) Select [Allow PC connection] check box.
(2) Clear [Stealth (Hide SSID)] check box.
• You can use this even if you do not clear the [Stealth (Hide SSID)]
• If you select the check box, you have to input the SSID and you cannot
confirm the base station radio wave status.
(3) Jot down IP address on the [IP address of the base station].
(4) Click [Set].
Register your computer to the base station. (1 page 13)