CARBON SAVINGS: Displays the estimated carbon savings information in kg.
COST: Displays the electricity cost savings in balance.
CARBON CONVERT SETTING: Adjusts the carbon footprint factor in the carbon saving calculation. This initial
setting is based on the OECD (2008 Edition).
CURRENCY SETTING: Displays electricity pricing (available in 6 currency units).
CURRENCY CONVERT SETTING: Allows for localization of the electricity costs for accurate information in the
electrical rate savings.
NOTE: This model's initial setting is Currency = US$ and its Currency Convert setting = $0.11.
This setting can be changed by using the ECO information menu.
If you want to use the French setting, please refer to steps below:
1. Open menu by pressing the Menu button and select the ECO information menu using the left or right key.
2. Select Currency setting item pressing the Up or Down key.
3. The French currency unit is Euro ( ). You can adjust currency setting to Euro icon ( ) from US dollar
icon ($) using the Left or Right key in Current setting item.
4. Select Currency Convert Setting item using the Up or Down key*.
5. Adjust Currency Convert Setting item using the Right or Left key.
* This initial Euro ( ) setting is Germany of OECD (2007 Edition).
Please check receipt of French's electricity prices or OECD data for French.
French of OECD (2007 Edition) was
The Information menu indicates the current input, display resolution, horizontal and vertical frequency, and polarity
settings of the monitor. The model and serial numbers of your monitor are also indicated.
OSD Warning menus disappear with Exit button.
NO SIGNAL: This function gives a warning when there is no Horizontal or Vertical Sync. After power is turned on or
when there is a change of input signal, the No Signal window will appear.
OUT OF RANGE: When input signal is non-supported timing or the video signal doesn't have proper timing, the Out
of Range menu will appear.
It is possible to change the IPM settings while the "NO SIGNAL" or "OUT OF RANGE" messages are