Prepare Built-In Oven
1. Decide on the final location for the oven. Avoid drilling or
cutting into house wiring during installation.
Excessive Weight Hazard
Use two or more people to move and install oven.
Failure to do so can result in back or other injury.
2. To avoid floor damage, set the oven onto cardboard prior to
installation. Do not use handle or any portion of the front
frame for lifting.
3. Remove the shipping materials and tape from the oven.
4. Remove the hardware package from inside the bag
5. Remove and set aside racks and other parts from inside the
6. If installing a single oven below a cooktop, remove the
adhesive backing from the foam strip and press it to the back
of the control panel.
NOTE: When the cooktop is installed in the cabinet, the top
edge of the foam strip should be approximately
from the top edge of the control panel. Make sure the foam
strip is positioned against the cabinet face.
A. Foam strip
7. Move oven and cardboard close to the oven's final location.
" (10 mm)
Remove Oven Door
IMPORTANT: Use both hands to remove oven door(s).
1. Open the oven door.
2. Locate the oven door latches in both corners of the oven
door, and rotate the latches forward to the unlocked position.
A. Oven door latch in locked
3. Grasp the edges of the oven door with both hands and close
the oven door until it will no longer close. Lift and pull oven
door toward you and remove. Set the oven door(s) aside on a
covered work surface.
B. Oven door latch in unlocked