1. Using 2 or more people, lift the oven partially into the cabinet
cutout. Use the oven opening as an area to grip.
NOTE: Push against seal area of the oven front frame when
pushing the oven into the cabinet. Do not push against the
2. Push against the seal area of the front frame to push the oven
into the cabinet until the back surface of the front frame
touches the front wall of the cabinet.
A. Shipping foot
3. Push oven completely into the cabinet and center the oven
into the cabinet cutout.
NOTE: If you have model KEBK171B, KEBK101B,
KEBK276B, KEBK206B, KEBS179B, KEBS109B, KEBS277B,
KEBS279B, KEBS207B, KEBS209B, KEBU109B or
KEBU209B, proceed to Step 5.
4. Insert the grommet into the mounting rail hole using a flat-
blade screwdriver. Insert the screwdriver into the grommet
turn counterclockwise. Make sure the grommet
stays in position.
5. Securely fasten oven to cabinet using the # 8–14 x 1" screws
provided. Insert the screws through hole in the grommet. Do
not overtighten screws.
6. On models with the foot positioned with the long side of the
foot facing toward the top of the oven, the oven vent is taped
to the side of the oven. See the following instructions to
Align vent tab (B) with oven frame (A) as shown.
Using one #8-18 x
tab (B), fasten the vent securely to the oven.
A. Mounting rail
B. Mounting rail hole
" screw (D) on each side of the vent
A. Oven frame
B. Vent tab
C. Oven vent
D. #8–18 x