1. Check that all parts are now installed. If there is an extra part,
go back through the steps to see which step was skipped.
2. Check that you have all of your tools.
3. Dispose of/recycle all packaging materials.
4. For oven use and cleaning, read the Use and Care Guide.
Check Operation of Single and Double Ovens
1. Turn power on.
2. At first use, set up the clock and any other preferences if
available. For more information, read the Use and Care
3. Press BROIL on single oven models.
NOTE: Press UPPER BROIL or LOWER BROIL on double
4. Set the temperature.
5. Press START.
If oven(s) does not operate, check the following:
Household fuse is intact and tight; or circuit breaker has
Electrical supply is connected.
See "Troubleshooting" section in the Use and Care Guide.
6. When oven has been on for 5 minutes, feel for heat.
If you do not feel heat or if an error message appears in the
display, turn off the oven and contact a qualified technician.
7. Press UPPER CANCEL/LOWER CANCEL on double ovens,
or press CANCEL on single ovens.
If you need Assistance or Service:
Please reference the "Assistance or Service" section of the Use
and Care Guide or contact the dealer from whom you purchased
your built-in oven.