Attaching the Speakers to the Monitor
To attach the speakers to the sides of your monitor, follow these steps:
1. Rotate the thumbwheel, located on the side of the speaker, up to extend the speaker hook
2. Align the hooks with the slots in the monitor.
3. Gently insert the hooks into the slots and slide down into place.
4. Turn the power/volume button 1 on the front of the speaker clockwise to power on the
speakers and adjust the speaker volume.
5. To use an MP3 or CD audio device with your speakers, connect the audio device cable to
the audio input jack 2 on the speaker. You must use a mini-stereo cable (3.5 mm/3.5mm
plug) to connect the audio device to the speaker.