Speaker Security Lock
If your monitor has speakers, the speakers can be locked to the sides of the monitor. To use
the Speaker Security Lock, follow these steps:
1. Grasp the front cloth-covered grill firmly at the sides and remove from the speaker, then
locate the security lock screw, which can be found in the top inner corner of the speaker.
2. Attach the speaker to the side of the monitor as described in the "Speaker Installation
3. Using a Phillips screwdriver, loosen the security lock screw, but do not remove it.
4. Slide the security lock out from the speaker until it engages the slot in the side of the
5. Once the lock is in place in the side of the monitor, tighten the security lock screw to
secure the speaker to the monitor.
6. Reattach the grill to the speaker.
7. Repeat this process for the other speaker.