CONNECTING THE POWER CORD
· Check first to make sure that the power cord you use is the correct type
required for your area.
· This monitor has a universal power supply that allows operation in either
100/120V AC or 220/240 V AC voltage area. No user-adjustment is required.
· Plug one end of the power cord to the AC Inlet, plug another end to a
proper AC outlet.
· For unit using at 120 V AC:
Use a UL Listed Cord Set, Type SVT wire and plug rated 10 A/125 V.
· For unit using at 220/240 V AC (outside of U.S.):
Use a Cord Set consisting of H05VV-F cord and plug rated 10 A, 250 V. The
cord set should have the appropriate safety approvals for the country in
which the equipment will be installed.
Avoid placing the monitor, or any other heavy object, on the power cord
to avoid damage to the cable.
Do not expose the monitor to rain, excessive moisture, or dust.
Do not cover the ventilation slots or openings of the monitor. Always
put the monitor in a place where there is adequate ventilation.
Avoid placing the monitor against a bright background or where sun-
light or other light sources may reflect on the face of the monitor. Place
the monitor just below eye level.
Handle with care when transporting the monitor.
Refrain from giving shock or scratch to the screen, as screen is fragile.
CLEANING YOUR MONITOR
Please carefully follow the below guidelines when cleaning the monitor.
Always unplug the monitor before cleaning.
Use a soft cloth to wipe the screen and cabinet front and sides.