If you have questions or comments, contact us. Pour toute question ou tout commentaire, nous contacter. Si tiene dudas o comentarios, contáctenos. 1-800-4-D WALT • www.dewalt.com INSTRUCTION MANUAL INSTRUCTIVO DE OPERACIÓN, CENTROS DE SERVICIO Y PÓLIZA DE GARANTÍA. ADVERTENCIA: LÉASE ESTE INSTRUCTIVO ANTES DE GUIDE D’UTILISATION...
SAVE ALL WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS Definitions: Safety Guidelines FOR FUTURE REFERENCE The definitions below describe the level of severity for each The term “power tool” in the warnings refers to your mains-operated signal word. Please read the manual and pay attention to (corded) power tool or battery-operated (cordless) power tool.
f) If operating a power tool in a damp location is unavoidable, 4) POWER TOOL USE AND CARE use a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) protected a) Do not force the power tool. Use the correct power tool supply. Use of a GFCI reduces the risk of electric shock. for your application.
battery pack may create a risk of fire when used with another • Only use the grease recommended in this manual. Refer to the Technical Information chart under Using the Grease Gun. battery pack. b) Use power tools only with specifically designated battery •...
• crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry ....Class I Construction or AC/DC ...alternating products, and (grounded) ......or direct • arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber....Class II Construction current Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you n o ....no load (double insulated) do this type of work.
compatible charger as battery pack may rupture causing SPECIFIC SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS FOR LITHIUM ION (Li-Ion) serious personal injury. Consult the chart at the end of this • Do not incinerate the battery pack even if it is severely manual for compatibility of batteries and chargers. damaged or is completely worn out.
service center or to your local retailer for recycling. You may also • These chargers are not intended for any uses other than contact your local recycling center for information on where to drop charging D WALT rechargeable batteries. Any other uses off the spent battery.
• The charger is designed to operate on standard 120V Minimum Gauge for Cord Sets household electrical power. Do not attempt to use it on any Volts Total Length of Cord other voltage. This does not apply to the vehicular charger. in Feet (meters) Chargers 120 V...
Indicator Light Operation HOT/COLD DELAY DCB101, DCB102, DCB103 DCB101, DCB102, DCB103 These chargers have a hot/cold delay feature. When the charger PACK CHARGING detects a battery that is too hot or too cold, it automatically starts a delay, suspending charging. The red light flashes long, then short PACK CHARGED while in the hot/cold delay mode.
DCB107, DCB112, DCB113, DCB115 a. Check operation of receptacle by plugging in a lamp or other These chargers will not charge a faulty battery pack. The charger will appliance; indicate faulty battery pack by refusing to light. b. Check to see if receptacle is connected to a light switch which NOTE: This could also mean a problem with a charger.
FIG. 2 2. For long storage, it is recommended to store a fully charged battery pack in a cool dry place out of the charger for optimal results. NOTE: Battery packs should not be stored completely depleted of charge. The battery pack will need to be recharged before use. SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE USE COMPONENTS (Fig.
Variable Speed Trigger Switch (Fig. 2, 4) INTENDED USE This grease gun is designed for professionally dispensing lubricant. LOCK-OFF BUTTON AND TRIGGER SWITCH DO NOT use under wet conditions or in presence of volatile Your grease gun is equipped with a lock-off button (B). flammable liquids or gases.
5. Thread the grease tube assembly (N) back into the grease gun WARNING: The grease gun may generate high pressure. Do and screw it in securely. not remove or tamper with the pressure relief valve. Serious injury 6. Release the grease tube rod (M) from the retaining slot (O) and may occur.
7. Use the purge valve (X, Fig. 5) to bleed off any air that may be 3. Using your thumb and FIG. 7 trapped in the cartridge. Refer to Purging Air Pockets. forefinger, flip the rubber Rubber Seal Position seal (GG) from the rear to FILLER PUMP FILLING FROM A BULK CONTAINER the front.
5. Release the grease tube rod (M) from the retaining slot (O) and NOTE: This tool has been tested at the factory, which may result in slowly press it back into the tube. a small amount of grease left in the grease tube and hose assembly. It is recommended to purge the tool with the brand of grease to be 6.
Hose length 42" (107 cm) For more information regarding fuel gauge battery packs, please call 1-800-4-D WALT (1-800-433-9258) or visit our website www.dewalt. MAINTENANCE com. WARNING: To reduce the risk of serious personal injury, Using the Grease Gun (Fig. 2)
Cleaning CLEANING CONTAMINANTS FROM THE GREASE GUN Cleaning Contamination from the Check Valve (Fig. 12) WARNING: Blow dirt and dust out of all air vents with clean, dry air Should the grease gun fail to at least once a week. To minimize the risk of eye injury, always wear FIG.
Industrial Tool Co., 701 East Joppa Road, Towson, MD 21286, call under the Federal Consumer Safety Act. 1-800-4-D WALT (1-800-433-9258) or visit our website: www.dewalt. Register online at www.dewalt.com/register. com. Three Year Limited Warranty...
In addition to the warranty, D WALT tools are covered by our: 1 YEAR FREE SERVICE WALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase. 2 YEARS FREE SERVICE ON D WALT BATTERY PACKS DC9071, DC9091, DC9096, DC9280, DC9360, DC9180, DCB120, DCB127, DCB201, DCB203, DCB203BT, DCB207...
TROUBLESHOOTING Problem Possible Cause Possible Solution Unable to pull back rod Vacuum build up Unscrew the purge valve to release vacuum. Unable to push rod forward Pressure build up Unscrew the purge valve to release pressure. Rod is still connected to plunger Rotate grease tube handle 90 degrees to disengage it.