WARNING: Read and understand the safety
chapter before you use the product.
To connect the concrete vibrator to the
WARNING: Do not connect a concrete
vibrator to a drive unit that is started.
1. Lift the lockpin (A) on the drive unit.
2. Put the connector of the flexible shaft (B) into the
coupling of the drive unit (C).
3. If the couplings of the concrete vibrator does not
align with the coupling of the drive unit, do 1 of the
procedure that follows.
a) Pull slowly the rope handle on the drive unit to
rotate the crack shaft until the couplings align.
b) Rotate the couplings of the concrete vibrator until
the couplings align.
4. Release the lockpin on the drive unit.
5. Make sure that the lockpin goes back to its initial
To start the product
1. Refer to the operator's manual of the drive unit for
information on how to start the product.
2. If there is no vibration in the vibrator head, hit the
side of the vibrator head to start the vibration.
To operate the product
CAUTION: Do not make sharp bends or
loops on the flexible shaft. Sharp bends and
loops increase the wear and decrease the
lifetime of the flexible shaft.
970 - 001 - 28.01.2022
CAUTION: Do not use the product to move
the concrete to the side.
1. Fill concrete in equally thick layers, 30–50 cm / 12–
19 in. (B).
2. Put the vibrator head approximately 15 cm / 6 in. (A)
down into the nearest lower layer of concrete. This
causes the layers of concrete to mix correctly.
3. Wait approximately 10–20 seconds until the surface
around the vibrator head is shiny and no air bubbles
come to the surface.
4. Remove the vibrator head slowly to let the concrete
fill the hole from the vibrator head.
5. Put the vibrator head down into the concrete at a
distance of 30–50 cm / 12–19 in. (C) from where you
put it before.
6. Do step 4 and 5 again and again. Continue until
the air bubbles are fully removed from the area of
To stop the product
Refer to the operator's manual of the drive unit for
information on how to stop the product.