Assembly of the Surface Burner Heads, Burner Caps and Burner Grates
It is very important to make sure that all of the Surface Burner
Heads, Surface Burner Caps and Surface Burner Grates are
installed correctly and at the correct locations.
1. Be sure to follow the Installation Instructions before installing
and using your new cooktop.
2. Remove all packing tape from cooktop. Remove Burner Caps
and Burner Heads (See Figure 3).
3. Discard all packing material located under all Burner Heads (if
4. To replace Burner Heads & Caps, match the letters located
under center of Burner Caps with the letters located inside
Burner Head (See Figure 3). Place all Burner Heads & Caps
on the cooktop while carefully aligning the Electrodes into
slots or holes of the Burner Heads (Figure 1). Note: The
Burner Heads should sit flat on Cooktop Burner Skirts.
5. Unpack Burner Grates. NOTE: Do not force End Burner
Grates down on cooktop. Be careful to line up the 2 Grate
Pins located on each of the 2 End Burner Grates into the
Pilot holes located on top of the Burner Caps (See Figure 2).
Position Burner Grates on cooktop and check that all the Burner Grate legs lie on the glass surface.
REMEMBER — DO NOT ALLOW SPILLS, FOOD, CLEANING AGENTS OR ANY OTHER MATERIAL TO ENTER THE
GAS ORIFICE HOLDER OPENING. Always keep the Burner Caps and Burner Heads in place whenever the surface burners
are in use.
Before Setting Surface Controls
align into slot or
hole for each