The first time you turn on your phone, Set-up Wizard will prompt
you to configure basic preferences, to quickly get started using
You can also access Set-up Wizard at any time in Settings.
From the Home screen, select
Settings & Tools
Use the Left Soft Key
Center Select Key
• Volume Key Control: When enabled, you can adjust the display's
font size by pressing the Volume Key.
• Front Screen Menu: View information about the menu available on
the Front Screen when the phone is closed.
• Call Sounds: Choose how your phone alerts you to incoming calls.
• Display Themes: Choose the look of your phone's screen.
• Font Style: Choose a font for the phone dialer and menus.
• Menu Layout: Choose the look of the Main menu.
• Main Clock: Select a format for the clock on the Home screen.
• Front Clock: Select a format for the clock on the external display.
, Right Soft Key
to follow the prompts and set
Your phone is fully TTY-compatible, allowing you to connect a
TTY device to the phone's headset jack. Before you can use your
phone with a TTY device, you'll need to enable TTY Mode. For
more information about TTY settings, see "TTY Mode" on
When you travel outside your home network's coverage area,
your phone can roam to acquire service on other compatible
digital networks. When Roaming is active, the Roaming icon
appears in the Annunciator line of the display.
During roaming, some services may not be available. Depending
on your coverage area and service plan, extra charges may apply
when making or receiving call.
You can set your phone's roaming behavior. For more
information, see "System Select" on page 119.
Note: Contact Verizon Wireless for more information about your coverage
area and service plan