Shooting images easily (Auto Adjustment mode)
Flash (Selecting a flash mode for still images)
( ) on the control button repeatedly until the desired mode is selected.
(No indicator): Flash Auto
Strobes when there is insufficient light or backlight (default setting).
: Flash forced on
: Slow synchro (Flash forced on)
The shutter speed is slow in a dark place to clearly shoot the background that is out of flash light.
Flash forced off
• The flash strobes twice. The first time is to adjust the light quantity.
• While charging the flash,
Macro (Shooting close-up)
) on the control button repeatedly until the desired mode is selected.
(No indicator): Macro Off
: Macro On (W side: Approx. 5 cm or farther (2 inches or farther), T side: Approx. 34 cm or farther (1 feet
1 1/2 inches or farther))
• Setting the zoom all the way to the W side is recommended.
• The in-focus range becomes narrow, and the complete subject may not entirely be in focus.
• The Auto Focus speed drops when you shoot images in the Macro.