IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
lease read all instructions before using this
For your Safety
• Use your dishwasher only as instructed in
this Use and Care Manual.
• This Manual does not cover every possible
condition and situation that may occur.
Use common sense and caution when
installing, operating and maintaining any
• NSF certified residential dishwashers
are not intended for licensed food
• DISHWASHER MUST BE ELECTRICALLY
GROUNDED. Read the Installation
Instructions for details.
• This dishwasher is designed to operate on
regular house current (120V, 60Hz). Use
a circuit equipped with a 15 ampere fuse
or circuit breaker. Use a 20 ampere fuse
if dishwasher is connected with a food
• Do no operate dishwasher unless all
enclosure panels are in their proper place.
• To avoid entrapment and/or suffocation,
remove door or door latch mechanism from
any dishwasher that is discarded or not in
• Keep young children and infants away from
dishwasher when it is operating.
• Do not let children abuse, sit, stand or play
on door or racks of a dishwasher.
• Use only detergents and rinse agents
recommended for use in a dishwasher.
• Store dishwasher detergent and rinse
agents out fo the reach of children.
• Do not wash plastic items unless marked:
"Dishwasher Safe" or equivalent. Check
with manufacturer for recommendations,
if not marked. Items that are not marked
dishwasher safe may melt and create a
potential fire hazard.
• Disconnect electrical power to dishwasher
• If the dishwasher drains into a food
disposer, make sure disposer is completely
empty before running dishwasher.
• Repairs should be done by a qualified
• Do no tamper with controls.
• Do not touch the heating element during or
• Use care unloading the dishwasher when
the SANITIZE option has been selected.
Contents may be hot to the touch
immediately after the end of cycle.
• Water vapor from the vent may be hot to
the touch when the SANITIZE option has
been selected. Use care and do not let
small children play around or touch the
vent area of the dishwasher.
• When loading items to be washed:
Locate sharp items and knives so that
they are not likely to damage the door
seal or tub.
Load sharp items and knives with the
handles up to reduce the risk of cut-type
• Under certain conditions, hydrogen gas
may be produced in a hot water, system
that has not been used for 2 weeks or
more. HYDROGEN GAS IS EXPLOSIVE. If
hot water system has not been used for
such a period, before using dishwasher,
turn on for several minutes This will
release any accumulated hydrogen gas.
HYDROGEN GAS IS FLAMMABLE. Do no
smoke or use an open flame during this
• Do not store or use combustible materials,
gasoline or other flammable vapors and
liquids in the vicinity of this or any other
To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock or
injury when using your dishwasher, follow
the above basic precautions.
This symbols will help alert you to such
dangers as personal injury, burns, fire and