Gas R Gas R ange Gas R Gas R Gas R Slide-in Models ange ange ange ange Welcome ... 2 Important Safety Instructions .. Features at a Glance ... 7 Setting Surface Controls... 8-9 Before Setting Oven Controls ... 10 Setting Oven Controls ...
Questions? 1-800-944-9044 (United States) 1-866-294-9911 (Canada) Please attach sales receipt here for future reference. Versión en español Si desea obtener una copia en español de este Manual del Usuario, sírvase escribir a la dirección que se incluye a continuación. Solicite la P/N 318203854E.
Do not allow children to climb or play around the range. The weight of a child on an open door may cause the range to tip, resulting in serious burns or other injury.
• Do not heat unopened food containers—Buildup of pressure may cause container to burst and result in injury. • Remove the oven door from any unused range if it is to be stored or discarded. IMPORTANT—Do not attempt to operate the oven during a power failure.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLEANING YOUR RANGE • Clean the range regularly to keep all parts free of grease that could catch fire. Exhaust fan ventilation hoods and grease filters should be kept clean. Do not allow grease to accumulate on hood or filter.
If L.P. conversion is needed, contact the service center for assistance. The L.P. Conversion Kit is provided with this range and is located on the right panel (right side) of the range. Before installing the kit be sure to follow the L.P. Installation Instructions carefully.
12,000 BTU or 16,000 Sealed Burner BTU Sealed Burner (LP convertible) (LP convertible) Note: The features of your range will vary according to model. Features At A Glance Electronic Oven Controls with Clock and Kitchen Timer (Styles and color will vary by...
Setting Surface Controls Figure 1 Control Locations of the Gas Surface Burners Your range is equipped with gas surface burners with different BTU ratings. The ability to heat food quicker and in larger volumes increases as the burner size increases.
Do not place plastic items such as salt and pepper shakers, spoon holders or plastic wrappings on top of the range when it is in use. These items could melt or ignite. Potholders, towels or wood spoons could catch fire if placed too close to a flame.
It is possible that the blower keeps running even if the range has been turned off, until the components have cooled down. Arranging Oven Racks ALWAYS ARRANGE OVEN RACKS WHEN THE OVEN IS COOL (PRIOR TO OPERATING THE OVEN).
Setting Warm & Serve Drawer Control Arranging Warm & Serve Drawer Rack Positions The rack can be used in 2 ways: • In the upright position to allow low profile food items to be placed both under and on top of the rack (for example, rolls or biscuits on top of the rack and a casserole dish underneath).
• Oven too hot. the center. • Incorrect pan size. • Pan not centered in oven. Cakes not level. • Range not level. • Pan too close to oven wall or rack overcrowded. • Pan warped. Foods not done • Oven too cool.
Cooking Informations Broiling Broiling is a method of cooking tender cuts of meat by direct heat under the broil element of the oven. Preheating Preheating is suggested when searing rare steaks. (Remove the broiler pan before preheating. Foods will stick if placed on hot metal.) To preheat, set the control(s) to BROIL as instructed in the Owner's Guide.
Self-Cleaning During the Self-Cleaning cycle, the outside of the range can become very hot to the touch. DO NOT leave small children unattended near the appliance. The health of some birds is extremely sensitive to the fumes given off during the Self-Cleaning cycle of any range.
How to Clean Surfaces Use hot, soapy water and a cloth. Dry with a clean cloth. Aluminum (trim pieces) & Vinyl Using a soft cloth, clean with mild dish detergent and water or a 50/50 solution of vinegar Glass, Painted and Plastic and water.
Cleaning the Cooktop, Burner Heads, Caps & Grates The cooktop is designed to make cleaning easier. Because the gas Burners are sealed, cleanups are easy when spillovers are cleaned up immediately. The cooktop, Burner Heads and Caps should be routinely cleaned. Keeping the Burner Head Ports clean will prevent improper ignition and an uneven flame.
3. Grab the door by the sides, pull the bottom of the door up and toward you to disen- gage the hinge supports. Keep pulling the bottom of the door toward you while rotating the top of the door toward the range to completely disengage the hinge levers (Figure 2).
2. Align the glide on each side of the drawer with the glide slots on the range. 3. Push the drawer into the range until levers “click” (approximately 2”). Pull the drawer open again to seat bearing glides into position. If you do not hear the levers “click” or the bearing glides do not feel seated remove the drawer and repeat steps 1 thru 3.
(1) Poor installation. Place oven rack in center of oven. Place a level on the oven rack. Adjust leveling legs at base of range until the rack is level. When range is level, cooktop may appear out of alignment if countertop is not level.
Major Appliance Warranty Information Your appliance is covered by a one year limited warranty. For one year from your original date of purchase, Electrolux will pay all costs for repairing or replacing any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship when such appliance is installed, used and maintained in accordance with the provided instructions.