A. Support hook
The support hook is installed
in the top of the oven cavity.
You can leave the support
hook in the oven, when the
turnspit is not active.
1. Open the oven door.
2. Put the turnspit handle into the spit.
3. Put the baking tray on the lowest
4. Snap out one end of the support
hook from the oven ceiling A and let
it hang on the other end.
5. Install the first fork on the spit, then
put the meat on the turnspit and
install the second fork.
11. OVEN - HINTS AND TIPS
Refer to Safety chapters.
The temperature and baking
times in the tables are
guidelines only. They
depend on the recipes and
the quality and quantity of
the ingredients used.
Make sure that the meat is in the
middle of the spit.
6. Use the screws to tighten the forks.
7. Put the tip of the spit into the turnspit
Refer to "Product description"
8. Put the front part of the spit on the
9. Remove the turnspit handle.
10. Turn the knob for the oven functions
to the turnspit position
11. Set the necessary temperature.
12. Make sure that turnspit rotates.
13. Close the oven door.
The turnspit does not stop if you
open the oven door.
Turn off the grill. Install the turnspit
handle. Carefully remove the turnspit and
the roasting pan from the oven.
11.1 General information
• The appliance has five shelf positions.
Count the shelf positions from the
bottom of the appliance floor.
• The appliance has a special system
which circulates the air and constantly
recycles the steam. With this system
you can cook in a steamy
environment and keep the food soft
inside and crusty outside. It